A solution benefiting your event
Festival goers are biking in ever increasing numbers to summer festivals and street fairs. Too often, these large events quickly run out of bicycle rack space for those who choose to bike to avoid traffic. Our bike valet and pop up bike shop would be a great addition to your event.
- It is a great way to green your event by making it simple for festival goers to quickly and easily park their bikes.
- Reduce the event's impact on traffic congestion and carbon emissions and give people more transportation options.
- Encourages people to arrive by bicycle, promote cycling as a lifestyle, and will keep them coming back every year.
How it works.
The service is funded by festival organizers or sponsors, who in turn make the service free to attendees. A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required to book a bike valet event.
- A secure and convenient location to set up the bike racks.
- Publicizing the service to attendees to maximize use.
- Signage to direct attendees to the bike parking.
- Mobile bike racks.
- On-duty valet attendants including at least one paid staff at all times, as well as additional volunteers to park and maintain bikes during the event.
- Valet tickets so patrons may retrieve their bikes at the event’s end.
- Complimentary on-site A LaCarte repairs for your attendees while they enjoy the event. ATTENDEES PARKING BICYCLES MAY PAY FOR ANY PARTS REQUIRED ON-SITE.
We service West Fest, Renegade Craft Fair, Bike the Drive, Pilsen Food Truck Social, Bucktown Arts Festival, Wicker Park Green Music Festival, Schuba's Bike Bash, Tour de Fat and much more every year.